Site is currently under construction
Why do we need the FileMaker® Pro Developer Tool FMVis™?
We believe there should exist something better than a Database Design Report (DDR) that:
- Provides more useful information about a file (locale, dictionaries)
- Still works, even if the file can't be opened by FileMaker Pro
- Does not need FileMaker Pro to analyze files
- Can be used to check backup files for possible errors using a cron job
- Checks complete solutions (all files in one folder)
- Tests a lot more thorough than a simple Consistency Check
- Analyzes all file versions from FM5 to FM14
- Runs very fast!
FMVis analyzes FileMaker Pro Files and lists every detail. ^
If your solution suddenly exhibits strange behavior, how do you find out what happened to the files? How much time would you have to invest to find out? Would it be possible at all?
Any information about FMDiff or FMVis is subject to change without notice.
© 2005 - 2015 Winfried Huslik †. © 2022 Jürgen Geßwein. All Rights Reserved. FMDiff and FMVis are trademarks of Jürgen Geßwein, Augsburg, Germany. FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker Inc., Santa Clara, CA, USA. Other trademarks mentioned are property of their respective owners. This web site has not been authorised, sponsored, or otherwise approved by FileMaker, Inc.